We make moments that engage, educate, inspire, entertain and empower.
We dream big
We love to play… with the rules, with forms and formats, with expectations, with each other… because that’s the environment needed to ignite big, new, innovative and effective creative.
We connect the dots
We think… about everything. We are relentless in the way we dive in, analyze, deconstruct and discover patterns and understand company cultures… and use those strategic insights to solve problems and meet challenges.
We turn on a dime
One person with experience and expertise is awesome. A team of them is unbeatable. We are able to think fast and act fast to deliver solutions to the toughest requests or gnarliest circumstances.
We have an unexpected POV
Innovation is all about seeing the world through a fresh lens. We are constantly taking the box and twisting, turning and breaking it to reveal the best solutions to keep clients ahead of the curve.
We are all in
We care deeply about our people, our partners, our relationships, our work and our reputation. We truly believe why we do something is as important as what we do.
We like mixed nuts
We are diverse in population, talents, strengths, interests… complementing each other and we are stronger for it.
We give a damn
We are participants, not spectators in our world. We believe giving back to our communities is a mandate. We have an obligation to produce meetings, events and client services that are sustainable and ethical.
Take a moment and explore our work
We make moments that change minds, move audiences, and motivate action.
We make every moment count for clients.
Account ManagerAmy streamlines sales and production operations by implementing new programs, procedures, and training guides. She learned how to swim by getting dropped in the ocean.Deal Maker
Creative LabAnna keeps on top of what's new and interesting in the industry to help shape both internal and external projects.She loves reading, writing, and dark chocolate.Toy Maker
ProducerBrett is responsible for the execution of projects — from concept to “walk-out.” She is solution-oriented with a passion for excellence.Memory Maker
Production CoordinatorCat assists with management of the production process and development of creative elements. She can be seen sporting tiny shirts with tiny patterns.Meeting Maker
President/CCOChris is the Chief Creative Officer and is responsible for helping clients achieve their goals by delivering superior quality creative solutions. Chris and his team have won over 250 awards for their work. He is an avid snowboarder, cyclist, and tennis player.Dream Maker
Creative Director / StrategistDan turns business objectives into communication strategies that inform, motivate and move audiences to action. He has a sincere hope that it won't be another 54 years before the Rangers win the Stanley Cup.Story Maker
Video Director/ProducerDavid collaborates with Drury producers and creative teams to deliver videos that communicate the client's message in a memorable way. He was raised by children.Film MakerMischief Maker
Director, Creative LabEvan leads a team of creative thinkers and designers in the Drury Creative Lab. Along with his mom, dad, and sister, Evan also runs a website dedicated to supporting NYC small businesses called ManhattanSideways.comToy Maker
HR / Recruiting LeadEve is responsible for providing leadership and executing human resources and talent acquisition strategy in support of the overall business. She likes live music, following politics and being surrounded by the water as much as possible, preferably all at the same time.Match Maker
Graphic DesignerFallon turns ideas into visual reality. She loves painting, good movies and Chinese food.Image Maker
VP, Operations/FacilitiesGary oversees Drury's facilities operations and evaluates current and proposed systems in a clean and safe environment. He loves the beach, especially off the north shore of Long Island.Place Maker
Associate Creative Director/PhotographerGreg creates things that need creating. He loves playing kickball, tacos, his fiancé, his puppy and the Mets… not in that order.Image Maker
Proposal CoordinatorIsabel oversees production on new business proposals as well as managing internal creative projects. She is a pop culture aficionada, with a love for music, celebrity gossip, and reality television.Book Maker
Associate Technical DirectorJack assists with technical direction on Drury shows of all sizes. When he's not working on Drury projects, Jack devotes his time to being one of the co-founders of the world's only international Motorcycle Film Festival.Coffee MakerMemory Maker
Founder / CEOJill drives Drury vision and strategy, and integrates it into processes that nurture talent and inspire a creative culture. She is a passionate snowboarder, an ardent gardener and a theater and ballet enthusiast.Mission Maker
Executive AssistantJoanne is the assistant to Chris and Jill Drury. She loves to zip line and hear friends play music.Place Maker
Director, Learning & PerformanceJosh oversees all Learning and Performance programs at Drury. For the past 20 years, Josh has directed a Caribbean film festival on an island without a theater.Map Maker
Director of Ancillary ServicesLesley is responsible for reception, meal planning, and making the office comfortable and efficient for all. She has lived through many exciting decades in New York and is nutty about cats.Star Maker
Project LeadLianne is responsible for leading teams on various production and communication consulting projects. She is an enthusiastic tennis player, horseback rider, Broadway musical fan and loves big dogs.Map Maker
VP, Creative Development GroupLiza develops, hires and oversees the creative services Drury provides to our clients. She lives in Nyack, NY with her husband, college-bound son, a Basset Hound and eight chickens.Policy Maker
Line ProducerAs a line producer, Maggie is a strategic planner and implementer. A little-known fact about her is that she can walk on stilts.Memory Maker
Project LeadMaria oversees the execution of a project from concept through completion. She is a dancer, designer, and world traveler.Play Maker
Director, EntertainmentMark books and procures all entertainment & speakers for Drury events. He is happily married with a great family and ready to chuck all responsibilites for a life on the road with any rock band. Well not really. But maybe.Noise Maker
Video ProducerMartha loves all facets of production and creates an environment where all team members can contribute and flourish. Formerly a professional dancer, Martha gets to the studio whenever possible.Film Maker
ProducerMatt is an event producer specializing in social and digital engagement, experiential marketing and strategic communications. Before jumping into the events industry full-time, Matt was an actor and vocalist.Memory Maker
ProducerMerissa is responsible for leading and working with teams to execute creative vision and ensure all logistical details of a program are accounted for. People are her passion – some may call it selfless – she calls it fulfilling.Memory Maker
Sales OperationsMiloni works to help support the sales team and is on her way to becoming the Salesforce master of Drury. She loves to watch sports and listen to music.Deal Maker
Accounting / Reconciliation AssistantMimi is responsible for final reconciliations. She likes to dance, watch movies and sometimes read a good book.Money Maker
Production CoordinatorMyrella is currently working on eLearning Modules at Drury. She just celebrated 20 years as a volunteer and tour guide at The American Museum of Natural History.Map Maker
Project LeadPat lifts the Creative Director's vision off the page and produces it into reality. She loves to rides horses, play with her dog, hike, kayak, bake and garden.Play Maker
ProducerPaul manages training development and execution, from cutting edge medicine to predictive analytics. If you can’t find him in the Drury office, he’s probably in the Crossfit box doing WODs.Map Maker
VP, Account ManagementPeter identifies opportunities of mutual success between Drury and our partners, and grows these businesses' critical relationships. He also enjoys cooking, a great restaurant, and playing Percussion.Connection Maker
Executive ProducerPeter delivers communications in various media for Learning & Performance as well as General Session productions. He draws from his painting background to visualize unique solutions for complex creative challenges.Map Maker
Project LeadA Producer for 35 years, Philip is responsible for all aspects of Production. An avid traveler, on a recent safari Philip was made honorary “King for a day" in a village in Rwanda.Play Maker
VP, General ManagerRay is responsible for overseeing the business operations of the company. He enthusiastically volunteers his time coaching Little League and soccer.Policy Maker
Creative DirectorRebecca develops and choreographs content so that creative elements seamlessly support business messages throughout every element of a project. She has rarely met a tuna tartare she didn’t like.Story Maker
VP, Project ManagementRichard oversees day-to-day project production at Drury. When not at work Richard enjoys life at home on the shore of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.Policy Maker
Director, Audio-Video ServicesRick is responsible for all aspects of post-production at Drury and for maintaining our high standards of quality. He is also an accomplished musician specializing in Caribbean and world music.Film Maker
Director of Production ServicesRon is responsible for turning concepts into reality while remaining within budget. Music, cooking, and people-watching are Ron's favorite pastimes.Meeting Maker
SVP, Account ManagementScott is responsible for overseeing the Account Management team at Drury as well as overall senior leadership for the organization. He has recently taken up skateboarding.Rain Maker
Creative Director / SR Writer / StrategistSeth transforms your goals and messaging into the right creative forms to drive action and results. He digs tech, physics, and playing guitar and piano.Story Maker
Project LeadSuzette leads production teams, where she manages client's creative, financial and logistical goals. It is her mission to work with Caribbean-based organizations to make an impact on event experiences.Play MakerMoney Maker
When moments matter most
Moments of innovation spark when people feel empowered to explore, expand, and express themselves freely.
Drury School has evolved in size and scope from an internal activity to a fully-realized off-campus, special event that provides unparalleled insight and critical industry education.
Drury Creative Lab is a think tank dedicated to ideas. Perpetual students of culture in all its forms, we generate new concepts and experiences that resonate, teach, and enrich.
SUSTAINABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
Every moment for every individual counts on this planet which is why sustainability and social responsibility are not causes; they are imperatives.
We believe our responsibility to each other, our environment, our future is self-evident. It informs everything we do at Drury. Whether supporting Camp Dreamcatcher (for kids whose lives have been touched byHIV/AIDS) or providing muscle to help clean up after a hurricane, we act with great intention and ongoing commitment when it comes to supporting social outreach programs and efforts.
Ready to make moments matter?Account Executive
We are looking to build our sales force by adding talented AEs who are team players and who can bring new clients and industries to Drury’s client portfolio. Candidates must have a demonstrated successful track record in sales/account management experience and have the ability to aggressively pursue and attract new business in multiple industries. Our ideal candidate will prospect and work with a consultative sales approach, and have the ability to identify client needs and offer strategic solutions.Art Director
We’re seeking art directors with expertise in a range of media which include:
- Design, construction and/or purchase of props and wardrobe for video shoots, stage presentations and training
- Ability to provide sketches and drawings to the Creative Director
- Provide décor for special events, as well as both stage and camera shoots
Drury Design Dynamics is seeking a Marketing Consultant to lead company wide marketing campaigns, big ideas and content to drive brand recognition and business growth opportunities for Drury.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for ideas, strategy and implementation of marketing initiatives that include public relations, email, advertising, and brand awareness. This role is responsible for developing strategies and content to ensure that the Drury Design Dynamics successfully engages with the industry, clients, prospects, and future employees. The sales and marketing team is all about making Drury become one of the best well-known companies in the strategic communications and events space.
- Develop lead generation campaigns and strategies for both online and offline marketing and Public Relations
- Draft press releases for new products, leadership accomplishments, and new partnerships
- Create content in the form of case studies, award entries, blog posts, thought leadership pieces, articles, and other communications
- Assist with email campaigns and overall strategy
- Investigate new marketing opportunities, including social channels and untapped markets
- Contribute to the redesign of our company websites, including structure, copy, and SEO/SEM strategies
- Grow social community involvement, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by developing unique and effective engagement strategies
- Collaborate with team to find trends and compelling stories to tell
- Minimum 5+ years successful B2B marketing experience in a leadership capacity within the communications industry performing same or similar job duties as stated above
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment while managing multiple priorities with limited resources
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment while managing multiple priorities with limited resources
- Understanding of campaign performance metrics across online marketing channels including: Paid (SEO/SEM/ Display/Affiliate), Social, and CRM
- Knowledge of basic HTML or experience creating email newsletters
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or PR preferred
We’re looking for talented and experienced creative directors who are equally facile at generating concepts and managing a creative team.
The Creative Director will be responsible for all creative operations for a specific group of projects to include staff supervision and work production. The Creative Director will direct the activities of the creative team to maintain the agency’s standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability, while achieving the clients’ goals.
You will work on a variety of projects including live events, conferences, employee engagements, and promotions. With a background in copy or design, you will use your expertise to innovate, motivate and compel internal teams and clients alike. You will be strategic and execution-oriented, with a track record of successfully building brand experiences through cohesive, inspiring and innovative brand communications and spaces. You should be an inspiring leader capable of fostering and attracting talent and comfortable rolling up your sleeves alongside your team to lead projects from concept to market.
- Generating big creative ideas to address clients’ business needs that are rooted in fresh brand, product and audience insights
- Directing the execution of those ideas across all experience media – promotions, consumer, live events, digital, social, mobile, environmental.
- Nurture junior talent, providing clear direction and constructive feedback.
- Work with producers as a key point of contact for scheduling deadlines and helping to resolve resource and delivery issues.
- Delivering ideas that win and generate revenue
- Work with the sales team to ensure creative concepts and tactics are on brand and strategically sound.
- Ensuring that your ideas are as powerful in reality as they were when pitched
- Helping to build the agency’s reputation, profile and relationships with talent and clients
- Collaborating across the agency’s community of creative, strategy, growth and production colleagues to share ideas, resources and best practices
- Managing, mentoring, coaching, hiring, recruiting and promoting our culture
- 5+ years as an ACD or CD at a non-traditional agency
- A background in art direction or graphic design
- A strong desire to do brand-building, product-selling, and award-winning work.
- Strategize about internal brand messaging platforms, graphic look and feel and appropriate delivery vehicles
- An ability to discern individual team members’ abilities and to match the right people with the right work.
- Demonstrated excellence in creative brand storytelling across live, interactive channels, video digital, 2D or 3D media
- Engaging presentation skills and a track record of successfully selling and executing creative ideas
- Passion for simple, powerful brand communications, and an obsession for creative consistency.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills. Must be able to successfully communicate conceptual ideas and design principles to non-design audiences.
Keep in touch
Take a moment and let us know what’s on your mind
MAKE MOMENTS MATTER
Copyright 2015 – Drury Design Dynamics, Inc. – All rights reserved