We make moments that change minds, move audiences and motivate action.
We Make Moments Matter for our clients.
Drury is an integrated communications and event marketing agency that partners with our clients to create strategic solutions supporting and enhancing their mission and brands worldwide.
We are dedicated to creating and delivering superior quality work which allows us to build long-lasting relationships with our employees, business partners and clients.
A MATTER OF TRUST
When the moment really matters, clients turn to Drury as their trusted partner to get the job done.
Innovative, Trusted Partner, Fabulous Teamwork
IBM Procurement Executive
Passionate, Creative, Resolute
IBM Marketing Communications Executive
Energetic, Helpful, Collaborative
Thoughtful, Comprehensive, Rigorous
Fearless, Innovative, Communication, Performance
Creative, Responsive, Colorful
J&J Marketing Executive
We make moments that support our vision, shape our culture and reflect what we value most.
We dream big
We love to play… with the rules, with forms and formats, with expectations, with each other… because that’s the environment needed to ignite big, new, innovative and effective creative.
We connect the dots
We think… about everything. We are relentless in the way we dive in, analyze, deconstruct and discover patterns and understand company cultures… and use those strategic insights to solve problems and meet challenges.
We turn on a dime
One person with experience and expertise is awesome. A team of them is unbeatable. We are able to think fast and act fast to deliver solutions to the toughest requests or gnarliest circumstances.
We have an unexpected POV
Innovation is all about seeing the world through a fresh lens. We are constantly taking the box and twisting, turning and breaking it to reveal the best solutions to keep clients ahead of the curve.
We are all in
We care deeply about our people, our partners, our clients, our work and our world. We are participants, not spectators in our society. We believe giving back to our communities is a mandate.
We like mixed nuts
We are diverse in population, talents, strengths, interests… complementing each other and we are stronger for it.
We make moments that deepen understanding, expand knowledge, widen perspectives and drive results across the complete spectrum of communications.
Drury Creative Lab is Drury Design’s creative think tank dedicated to generating ideas that create innovation.
Take a moment and explore our work
We make moments that change minds, move audiences, and motivate action.
We make every moment count for clients.
L&P Training Coordinator / LogisticsAlex (or "Z") handles all L&P logistical and production needs. When Z is not working, he is scouring NY in search of waves.Tool Maker
Account DirectorAlexa is tenacious about meeting new people, sharing the Drury story, and building lasting relationships. She loves trying new things and the beach is her sanctuary.Match Maker
Graphic DesignerAllie focuses on Graphic Artwork, and is ready to jump in on any project. Outside of the office, she is always looking for new creative inspiration, and training for her next destination marathon.Magic Maker
Account ExecutiveAllison is a passionate storyteller who loves to explore other company cultures and make impactful solutions. She loves playing catch with her 3 little boys, eating sushi, and waterskiing.Match Maker
Art DirectorAnna keeps on top of what's new and interesting in the industry to help shape both internal and external projects. She loves reading, writing, and dark chocolate.Toy Maker
Senior ProducerBrett is responsible for the execution of projects — from concept to “walk-out.” She is solution-oriented with a passion for excellence.Play Maker
President | CCOChris is the Chief Creative Officer and is responsible for helping clients achieve their goals by delivering superior quality creative solutions. Chris and his team have won over 250 awards for their work. He is an avid snowboarder, cyclist, and tennis player.Dream Maker
Creative Director / StrategistDan turns business objectives into communication strategies that inform, motivate, and move audiences to action. He has a sincere hope that it won't be another 54 years before the Rangers win the Stanley Cup.Story Maker
Video Director/ProducerDavid collaborates with Drury producers and creative teams to deliver videos that communicate the client's message in a memorable way. He was raised by children.Film MakerBook Maker
Strategist | Creative DirectorDru works closely with the Strategy and Creative teams in places where technology and interpersonal skills meet. He understands the hyper-paced tech landscape and the incredibly short attention span of the digital learner. His philosophy is simple: Nothing gets done before a cup of good coffee.Model Maker
Graphic Designer | Associate Art DirectorFallon Kesicier is a graphic designer with a passion for all things art. She has a Turkish and Irish background, and loves traveling in her time off. She is part illustrator, big sister, runner, sushi aficionado, and dog lover.Magic Maker
VP FacilitiesGary oversees Drury's facilities operations and evaluates current and proposed systems in a clean and safe environment. He loves the beach, especially off the north shore of Long Island.Place Maker
Creative DirectorGretl is an award-winning writer/filmmaker who’s passionate about developing strategic, innovative, creative solutions that move audiences to achieve real-world results. To unwind, she enjoys binge-watching films and long-form narrative TV.Story Maker
Creative CoordinatorIsabel oversees production on new business proposals, as well as managing internal creative projects. She is a pop culture aficionada, with a love for music, celebrity gossip, and reality television.Book Maker
Associate Technical DirectorJack works on technical direction for shows of all sizes. When he’s not at work, he spends all his time finding new ways to wring the most fun out of bikes.Space MakerPlay Maker
AmbassadorJanet is our Drury Ambassador. She manages staffing and onboarding of new hires & freelancers, and shares our mission and vision with all. Her interests include photography, NYC architecture, classic movies and jazz.Map Maker
Founder | CEOJill drives Drury’s vision and strategy, and integrates them into processes that nurture talent and inspire a creative culture. She loves to snowboard, get her hands dirty in the garden and is a ballet and theater enthusiast.Mission Maker
Executive AssistantJoanne is the assistant to Chris and Jill Drury. She loves to zip line and hear friends play music.Place Maker
Director Learning & PerformanceJosh oversees all Learning and Performance programs at Drury. For the past 20 years, Josh has directed a Caribbean film festival on an island without a theater.Map Maker
Events | Marketing ManagerJuliet is a ray of sunshine in the Drury office as she brings her effervescent energy to every project whether it be in events, marketing or sponsorship. She is a mover and shaker who enjoys travelling the globe, meeting new friends and creating lasting memories.Trend Maker
Associate ProducerKryssa manages project development with a keen eye for detail and boundless enthusiasm. She is also a nail artist with thousands of followers on Instagram.Play Maker
Project LeadLaurence manages team dynamic while focusing on schedule, project details and the cost involved in actualizing a design. He hails from South Africa and is a foodie that loves to travel, has a deep appreciation of culture and the arts. Likewise, he is passionate about social causes and environmental conservation.Memory Maker
Project LeadLianne is responsible for leading teams on various production and communication consulting projects. She is an enthusiastic tennis player, horseback rider, Broadway musical fan and loves big dogs.Map Maker
VP Creative Development GroupLiza develops, hires and oversees the creative services Drury provides to our clients. She lives in Nyack, NY with her husband, a son in college, a Basset Hound and eight chickens.Policy Maker
Project LeadMaria oversees the execution of a project from concept through completion. She is a dancer, designer, and world traveler.Team Maker
Director Entertainment ServicesMark books and procures all entertainment and speakers for Drury events. He is happily married with a great family and ready to chuck all responsibilites for a life on the road with any rock band. Well, not really. But maybe.Noise Maker
Project LeadMaxine keeps the train on the tracks while shuttling the project to its final destination. She loves running, reading, and will buy anything if it contains coconut or mango.Team Maker
Senior ProducerMerissa is responsible for leading and working with teams to execute creative vision and ensure all logistical details of a program are accounted for. People are her passion – some may call it selfless – she calls it fulfilling.Play Maker
Account ManagerMiloni works to help support the sales team and is on her way to becoming the Salesforce master of Drury. She loves to watch sports and listen to music.Match Maker
Production Coordinator L&PMyrella is currently working on eLearning Modules at Drury. She just celebrated 20 years as a volunteer and tour guide at The American Museum of Natural History.Tool Maker
Strategist L&PPamela is a learning strategist and content manager for the Learning and Performance department. She loves gardening, a good glass of wine, and is an avid cyclist.Map Maker
Senior Project LeadPat lifts the Creative Director's vision off the page and produces it into reality. She loves to ride horses, play with her dog, hike, kayak, bake and garden.Memory Maker
Producer L&PPaul manages training development and execution, from cutting edge medicine to predictive analytics. If you can’t find him in the Drury office, he’s probably in the Crossfit box doing WODs.Tool Maker
VP Account ManagementPeter identifies opportunities of mutual success between Drury and our partners, and grows these businesses' critical relationships. He also enjoys cooking, a great restaurant, and playing Percussion.Connection Maker
Project Lead L&PPeter delivers communications in various media for Learning & Performance as well as General Session productions. He draws from his painting background to visualize unique solutions for complex creative challenges.Tool Maker
Senior Project LeadA Producer and Project Lead for 35 years, Philip is responsible for all aspects of Production. An avid traveler, on a recent safari Philip was made honorary “King for a day" in a village in Rwanda.Memory Maker
VP General ManagerRay is responsible for overseeing the business operations of the company. He enthusiastically volunteers his time coaching Little League and soccer.Policy Maker
Strategist | WriterRebecca develops and choreographs content so that creative elements seamlessly support business messages throughout every element of a project. She has rarely met a tuna tartare she didn’t like.Story Maker
IT AdministratorRichard oversees day-to-day IT at Drury. When not at work, he enjoys life at home on the shore of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.Policy Maker
Director Media / Post Production ServicesRick is responsible for post-production at Drury and for maintaining our high standards of quality. He is also an accomplished musician specializing in Caribbean and world music.File Maker
Director Technical ServicesRon is responsible for turning concepts into reality while remaining within budget. Music, cooking, and people-watching are Ron's favorite pastimes.Space Maker
SVP Account ManagementScott is responsible for overseeing the Account Management team at Drury, as well as overall senior leadership for the organization. He has recently taken up skateboarding.Rain Maker
VP Project Strategy & SolutionsA mentor to many, Suzette is known as a problem solver with a calm, supportive and motivating approach. It is her personal mission to work with Caribbean-based organizations to make an impact on event experiences.Policy Maker
We believe our responsibility to each other, our environment, our future is self-evident. It informs everything we do at Drury. Whether supporting Camp Dreamcatcher (for kids whose lives have been touched byHIV/AIDS) or providing muscle to help clean up after a hurricane, we act with great intention and ongoing commitment when it comes to supporting social outreach programs and efforts.
Ready to make moments matter?Account Executive
We are looking to build our sales force by adding talented AEs who are team players and who can bring new clients and industries to Drury’s client portfolio. Candidates must have a demonstrated successful track record in sales/account management experience and have the ability to aggressively pursue and attract new business in multiple industries. Our ideal candidate will prospect and work with a consultative sales approach, and have the ability to identify client needs and offer strategic solutions.Art Director
We’re seeking art directors with expertise in a range of media which include:
Freelance Creative Director
- Design, construction and/or purchase of props and wardrobe for video shoots, stage presentations and training
- Ability to provide sketches and drawings to the Creative Director
- Provide décor for special events, as well as both stage and camera shoots
Who are looking for:
Are you a creative, exciting, strategic, thinker who wants to be part of a team that is innovative, fun and successful? Have you demonstrated excellence in storytelling, an understanding of content and messaging, brought brands to life, created engaging interactive, video and digital experiences. Are you a dynamic presenter with a track record of successfully selling and executing creative ideas?
Do you have a passion for simple, powerful communications, and an obsession for finding the big idea?
Can you turn objectives into targeted strategy…and strategy into great ideas….and great ideas into exciting successful tactics. Then look no more.
What you will be doing everyday:
With a background in copy or design, you will use your expertise to innovate, motivate and compel internal teams and clients alike. You will take your 7 plus years of agency experience and put it to work with clients and the Drury team to create concepts, ideas and tactics that excite, energize, motivate and convince audiences.
You will work on a variety of projects including live events, conferences, strategic communications, branding, live entertainment, media, social and digital experiences.
You will be strategic and execution-oriented, with a track record of successfully building brand experiences through cohesive, inspiring and innovative communications and events. You should be an inspiring leader capable of fostering and attracting talent and comfortable rolling up your sleeves alongside your team to lead projects from concept to delivery.
You will create moments that matter, be part of an amazing team and grow in new and exciting areas of communications.Creative Director
We’re looking for talented and experienced creative directors who are equally facile at generating concepts and managing a creative team.
The Creative Director will be responsible for all creative operations for a specific group of projects to include staff supervision and work production. The Creative Director will direct the activities of the creative team to maintain the agency’s standards of creative excellence, timeliness, and profitability, while achieving the clients’ goals.
You will work on a variety of projects including live events, conferences, employee engagements, and promotions. With a background in copy or design, you will use your expertise to innovate, motivate and compel internal teams and clients alike. You will be strategic and execution-oriented, with a track record of successfully building brand experiences through cohesive, inspiring and innovative brand communications and spaces. You should be an inspiring leader capable of fostering and attracting talent and comfortable rolling up your sleeves alongside your team to lead projects from concept to market.
- Generating big creative ideas to address clients’ business needs that are rooted in fresh brand, product and audience insights
- Directing the execution of those ideas across all experience media – promotions, consumer, live events, digital, social, mobile, environmental.
- Nurture junior talent, providing clear direction and constructive feedback.
- Work with producers as a key point of contact for scheduling deadlines and helping to resolve resource and delivery issues.
- Delivering ideas that win and generate revenue
- Work with the sales team to ensure creative concepts and tactics are on brand and strategically sound.
- Ensuring that your ideas are as powerful in reality as they were when pitched
- Helping to build the agency’s reputation, profile and relationships with talent and clients
- Collaborating across the agency’s community of creative, strategy, growth and production colleagues to share ideas, resources and best practices
- Managing, mentoring, coaching, hiring, recruiting and promoting our culture
Freelance Marketing Writer/Strategist
- 5+ years as an ACD or CD at a non-traditional agency
- A background in art direction or graphic design
- A strong desire to do brand-building, product-selling, and award-winning work.
- Strategize about internal brand messaging platforms, graphic look and feel and appropriate delivery vehicles
- An ability to discern individual team members’ abilities and to match the right people with the right work.
- Demonstrated excellence in creative brand storytelling across live, interactive channels, video digital, 2D or 3D media
- Engaging presentation skills and a track record of successfully selling and executing creative ideas
- Passion for simple, powerful brand communications, and an obsession for creative consistency.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills. Must be able to successfully communicate conceptual ideas and design principles to non-design audiences.
Drury Design Dynamics is seeking a talented part-time combination Marketing Writer and Strategy Consultant to lead company wide marketing campaigns, big ideas and content to drive brand recognition and business growth opportunities for Drury.
As a marketing strategist you are responsible for ideas, strategy, create copy and implementation of marketing initiatives that include public relations, email, advertising, and brand awareness. This role is responsible for developing strategies and content to ensure that Drury Design successfully engages with the industry, clients, prospects, and future employees. The sales and marketing team is all about making Drury become one of the best well-known companies in the strategic communications and events space.
As a marketing writer, you will possess a love for writing with an understanding of multiple industries such as technology, auto, pharmaceuticals, spirits, CPG, etc. and you will have experience writing marketing assets used to achieve specific business goals.
You will write copy for Drury Design marketing assets designed to generate sales/demand, including emails, website, marketing proposals, sales collateral, whitepapers and more. You may further add value by writing articles, blogs for stakeholders across the company, up to and including senior executives.
Schedule & Hours: Position is slated for twenty hours per week and eligible for extra billable hours when necessary.
- Created accurate, engaging and consistent content for a variety of marketing campaigns and RFP’s designed to generate sales
- Developed and/or edit targeted communications that engage and persuade
- Work with the live events and learning and performance teams to write and produce event specific materials
- Draft press releases for new services, leadership accomplishments, and new partnerships
- Create content in the form of case studies, award entries, blog posts, thought leadership pieces, articles, and other communications
- Assist with email campaigns and overall strategy
- Investigate new marketing opportunities, including social channels and untapped markets
- Contribute to the redesign of our company websites, including structure, copy, and SEO/SEM strategies
- Grow social community involvement, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by developing unique and effective engagement strategies
- Collaborate with team to find trends and compelling stories to tell
Desired Skills & Experience:
Freelance Learning Strategist
- Minimum 3+ years successful B2B writing and marketing experience within the communications industry performing same or similar job duties as stated above
- 3+ years of experience creating and executing sales and marketing content
- Adopt the style, tone and voice for different campaigns and audiences
- Work independently and manage simultaneous projects with many moving parts
- Listen well when engaging with management and incorporate feedback to meet goals while remaining consistent with the company brand
- Execute with a sense of urgency and a strong attention to detail
- Experience communicating with enterprise sized level businesses and audiences
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment while managing multiple priorities with limited resources
- Understanding of campaign performance metrics across online marketing channels including: Paid (SEO/SEM/ Display/Affiliate), Social, and CRM
- Knowledge of basic HTML or experience creating email newsletters
- Ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in in journalism, public relations, media communications, marketing, advertising, or corporate communications
Who are looking for:
Drury Design is seeking Instructional Designers to design effective, engaging and innovative training programs on an as needed basis. We have short-term and long term projects located nationwide. As a learning strategist and member of our Learning and Performance team, you will be responsible for designing and developing programs in response to a wide range of client needs. We work with sales and marketing teams across a number of industry sectors so familiarity with a range of training solutions and platform delivery methods is critical. Experience in delivering event based sales training, online and blended learning, coaching and leadership programs, curriculum design and onboarding programs are essential.
You will be working closely with our clients to pitch and present complex ideas in a clear, concise, and innovative fashion so having excellent communications skills are essential to the job.
- Analyze, design, develop and implement-learning solutions using current instructional design principles and adult learning theory.
- Design and develop interactive, instructional digital and live learning material
- Identify and design methods to measure the effectiveness of learning programs and courses
- Collaborate with key organizational leaders and subject matter experts to develop processes, standards, and tools for content design, development and delivery
- Develop strategic and engaging curricula for sales and marketing teams
- Work independently to research subject matter; interact with other writers, customers, and experts to obtain and exchange information
- Explain complex ideas in simple language using best practices in adult learning theory and platform design
Desired Skills and Experience:
Freelance Production Coordinator
- Four or more years professional experience in the delivery of learning strategy in the training space
- Excellent project management skills: Substantial experience developing learning solutions including; live delivery, blended online learning, webcasts, videos and related delivery systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as client facing experience
- Experience in delivering training to adults with in-person and remote delivery
- Experience in delivering excellent results with varying time frames, deliverables and schedules
- Comprehensive experience in writing and designing training content
Drury Design Dynamics is looking for a Production Coordinator to join us on our upcoming large and exciting enterprise-level client projects. The Production Coordinator will serve as a key partner by providing creative and administrative support, working closely with team to ensure deadlines, and deliverables are met.
We’re looking for someone who can multi-task, effectively put together projects of any size, and enjoys being collaborative within a team. You have the ability to craft professional correspondence with vendors and partners, and be client facing as needed. You are also resourceful, responsive, and eager to get the job done.
- Support lead producers in all aspects of pre and post production
- Support lead producers in production time-lines with post production coordinator
- Maintain (internal / Client) Contact lists, Crew Grids
- Update weekly Status Reports (internal / Clients), On-site Rehearsal Schedules,
- Session Agendas
- Maintain lists of “action items”, coordinating internal communications in sync with team’s daily / weekly agendas for meetings, follow-up and next steps, ensuring smooth and timely delivery of programs and associated deliverables/elements
- Deliver flawlessly on assigned project components
- Coordinate / schedule brainstorms and debriefs —including scheduling, tracking attendees and room set-up
- Participate in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients
- Assist Creative team with research
Desired Skills & Experience:
Graphic Designer (+After Effects)
- At least two years experience as a production coordinator or production assistant
- Proficient in Budgeting
- Strong understanding of pre and post production workflow
- Strong problem solving skills and concept development – ability to conceptualize issues, quickly develop solutions, and implement action plans
- Adept at organizing multiple projects at once
- The ability to communicate needs in a positive and productive fashion Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in large corporate meetings and events is a huge plus
- Experience with the following tools required: Microsoft Office, MS Project, Workflow platforms (such as SharePoint), Issue tracking software such as JIRA etc.
- Preferred Related Industries: Corporate Event Planning, Event Production, Hotels, Experiential
- Bachelor’s degree or entrepreneurial experience in a relevant field of study
Who are looking for:
Drury Design Dynamics is looking to hire a Graphic Designer with ideally up to 2 years project experience to work on event branding, digital and print projects. The Designer participates in the design process from idea development through project completion by producing deliverables by working closely with team including the Creative Director, designers, artists, copywriters, production and sales team.
Events: branding, event promotional material, and implementation: Everything from assisting with initial concepts to developing digital and print assets.
Digital design: Assist in creating web banners, infographics, emails, Powerpoint templates, mood boards, and promotional material on social media.
Print: Design and develop layouts for brochures, stationery, pitch books, program guides, signage and some general production work. As well as:
- Follow client’s brand standards to meet creative guidelines
- Receive constructive direction and translate feedback into design deliverables in order to meet creative goals and business needs
- Collaborate with the team to support the creative vision of programs and effectively communicate that vision to colleagues and clients through innovative and targeted design
- Drive continuous process improvement, discover efficiencies and make recommendations within the design department
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years graphic design experience
- BFA or BA in Design or relevant degree
- Expert in Adobe CS including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Adobe Aftereffects experience working in motion graphics is required
- Experience designing for integrated marketing programs including digital and event
- Work well independently and in a collaborative environment Must be able to take direction well and execute
- Ability to work on multiple projects, and practice time management skills
- Strong creative ideas and layout skills
- Must have a good eye for detail
- Motion Graphics experience
- Must be able to articulate and explain your work
- Must have file management and organization skills
- Must be a team player
Who are looking for:
Manages the day-to-day operations of creative, production, and staging for a project, and can also serve as a day-to-day contact for the client.Accounting Assistant
We have an immediate need for a part time temporary accounting assistant for approximately 20-25 hours a week.
Attention to detail is extremely important. No task is too small or too big. You thrive under pressure and love a fast paced environment. In this position you will be responsible for assisting our Production Accountant with project reconciliation and travel.
We are a full-service business communications company specializing in the planning and production of meetings, corporate communications, immersive and blended training programs and entertainment as well as special events. Long term relationships and superior quality work is our passion with both our clients and our employees. We promote a friendly and flexible work environment where success is acknowledged and appreciated. The needs and demands of our business are constantly shifting, so we look for talented individuals with an expansive vision, a solid sense of teamwork, and a willingness to work hard and reap the benefits.
- Review and verify all vendor related costs against the original budget of the project
- Prepare a cohesive binder with all completed vendor invoices for the client’s final review
- Help coordinate travel arrangements and logistics for staff and production crew for onsite projects
- Must be highly organized and attentive to minor details
- Knowledge of mathematics and basic accounting is mandatory
- Must be efficient in multi-tasking and be able to be all hands on deck in order to handle time sensitive situations during the closing of a project which is referred to as the reconciliation process
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the production process and experience with budgets and weekly cost reports is desirable
- Must be comfortable working with Windows, IOS, accounting software and Microsoft Office with an exceptional expertise in Excel
Stay Up To The Moment
MOMENTS MATTER HERE
Keep in touch
Take a moment and let us know what’s on your mind
MAKE MOMENTS MATTER
Copyright 2015 – Drury Design Dynamics, Inc. – All rights reserved